The mindfulness skills we teach have been shown to be highly effective in reducing stress and enhancing well-being.
People taking courses like ours report that as a result of the course they:
- find new and effective ways of managing their stress
- learn to handle their thoughts, moods and emotions more effectively
- are better able to deal with physical, mental, social and emotional issues
- live their lives more fully
We offer the following courses:
- Group-based public courses in London & Birmingham.
- Bespoke courses for particular groups anywhere in the country.
- Follow-on courses for those who have completed our initial course.
- Distance learning courses carried out one-to-one by telephone.
All our courses are led or supervised by Michael Chaskalson, one of the foremost teachers of mindfulness in the UK. Michael has over thirty five years of personal meditation experience and a masters degree in the clinical applications of mindfulness. He teaches part-time on the masters programme in mindfulness at Bangor University and is the author of several books and articles on mindfulness and related disciplines.
All of our teachers meet the requirements of the Good Practice Guidance for Teaching Mindfulness-Based Courses published by the UK Network of Mindfulness-Based Teacher Trainers.